Tuesday, May 8, 2012

First Attempt!

My first blog post!  Why am I doing this??  Honestly, I've always wanted to but kept putting it off.  Lately, things have gotten so hectic that I knew I wanted to start writing to help me relieve some stress and get some things off my mind.  To anyone who reads this, just know that I'm as real as you can get.  I don't sugar coat much (if anything) and you'll always know where you stand with me.  Here are some details about me in case you're curious.  I've been married to my soulmate, Scott, for almost 20 years.  We have 2 great kids - Jarrod, 13, and Hailey, 10.  Scott is a chiropractor and together we own Miller Chiropractic.  Been in business for almost 15 years.  WOW!  In addition to that business, I am also an Independent Team Beachbody Coach.  With that, I am able to help people begin/continue their journey with health and fitness.  I love helping people find a great workout and start implementing better nutrition into their lives.  When I'm not busy with either business (that's rare!), I'm busy being super mom (yeah, right).  Jarrod just finished track where he did the distance races - 1600 and 800 meters.  He did incredible this year and set several PRs.  Think running is definitely his niche.  He struggles with a very restricted diet and ASD so running helps him relieve stress and improves his mood dramatically.  I'll touch more on that later.  These issues are one of the main reasons I decided to start blogging as I have so many frustrations that I need to vent sometimes.  Hailey participates in band, choir, volleyball and basketball.  Our social butterfly for sure.  She is a mini me and I'm not sure that's such a good thing sometimes but I wouldn't change her for the world.

I've got so much I want to post on here but figure it's better to keep things short and sweet...at least for awhile.  I can be very long winded so consider yourself warned!  I'm very passionate about alot of things and don't hold back very often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment