Monday, May 14, 2012

Letter to my Mom

Yesterday was Mother's Day and I so wanted to write about my mom but knew that I wouldn't be able to see through the tears.  So, today I'm going to write a letter to my mom.

Dear Mom - I miss you so much.  There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about you.  I wish I could talk to you daily like I used to.  I would love your advice about parenting.  I struggle so much lately and would love to be able to ask your advice, even though you'd say "You get what you pay for when you get my advice."  :)  You were always there for me and were nothing but honest and factual with me.  Guess that's where I get it from, isn't it?  Scott told me yesterday that he's so thankful for all that you taught me - how to cook, keep a nice house, how to be a loving mother and wife and being genuine.  Definitely all good traits.  I couldn't have asked for a better mom, just wish we would've had more time together.  I love you and miss you so much.  I could go on and on but the tears are close.  Thank you for everything! 
Love, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment